Latest posts by Digital Marketing Superstars (see all)
- Only For Subscribers of the Squirrly Company – Ultimate Edition - January 24, 2019
- How You Can Make the Rest of 2018 Work Out Amazingly Well With This New Feature - October 9, 2018
It’s almost time to say goodbye to these nine days of coaching. But until then, I encourage you to resume working on your WordPress site.
Reports to make, content to write and optimize, success (or failure) to analyze.
The rest of this year can now be a huge success for you because you’ll be able to track (with just one click) the rank for each article that you optimized with Squirrly.
Practical Things You’ll Learn in This Lesson:
- How to identify which pages perform best on your site
- How to know which keywords your site actually ranks for
- How to compare pages in your site based on their performance
If I were to tell you that you can see your top performing pages and keywords with just one click, right in your WordPress admin bar, what would your reaction be?
Fingers crossed that you’re going to be just as thrilled as I am.
Thanks to this feature provided by Squirrly, you will have access to a tool that will help you figure out which SEO strategies have worked for you, and which didn’t.
The best part about it is that you will never get outdated information.
The Performance Analytics feature by Squirrly checks the data every single week (according to a significance algorithm that can identify which pages can bring more value to your site).
You can even set the Performance Analytics so it checks the rank every day.
Let’s see how you can start using this feature now.
How to Check Out the Google Performance of Pages You Optimized with Squirrly
Login to your WordPress dashboard
Go to Squirrly > Performance Analytics
Another way of accessing the Performance Analytics section would be to click on any page you’ve optimized with Squirrly, and, while in the edit mode, go to the top of the screen and click on “See your rank on Google”.
Just Like That, You Can Now Get an Overview of Your Pages’ Performance
The pages you optimized with Squirrly will be ordered from the one with the highest rank to the page that has the lowest rank on Google.
Here’s the data you will see in this section for each individual page:
- The Google position based on the country you selected (we scrape the first 10 pages of Google based on the keyword you optimized for)
- The optimization percentage
- The social shares you received
- The top-performing social media channel
Based on all of this information, you will be able to gain a better understanding of what’s working for your site and what doesn’t. You’ll know which are the pages that you need to work on more.
I recently started doing even more workshops to help entrepreneurs from all over the world grow their businesses and building a customer base.
The problem was that people wanted to see my personal website and they couldn’t find it on search engines because I have quite a common name. On the site, I have a media kit, contact information – everything.
So one of the things I had to do in order to get my website to rank for “Florin Muresan” was to tackle a long-tail keyword.
My blog is this: FlorinMuresan.com
> The only keyword that I wanted to rank with this website is “Florin Muresan bio.”
And look – Squirrly tells me that I’ve done a good job. I’m in the 2nd place on Google!
Now, I’ll be able to check all of my articles and see which ones get to rank better on this leaderboard inside of my WordPress. And the best part is, so can you!
With Squirrly, you can now easily implement your SEO strategy and measure the results. That means you are no longer working in the dark.
Use this one well throughout the rest of this year, and you’ll soon start improving your rankings.
Your Goals for this Lesson:
- Go to Squirrly > Performance Analytics and check how your pages are doing
- Identify which ones are ranking higher than others and which ones are performing poorly
- Write down the aspects that define the pages with higher rankings
That’s a wrap for this Lesson. Great job!